From the assembly line, to the bottom line - We can help grow your business.
As a manufacturer of Vermont products, you face many challenges -- from product innovation, to new strategies for employee engagement, to implementing and maximizing ERP software.
Davis & Hodgdon Associates is the CPA firm that knows Vermont's manufacturing sector inside and out. We offer innovative, manufacturing-specific services, developed specifically to help our "Made in Vermont" clients grow their profitability and compete in the global market.
Our expertise can help you:
- Tighten operations
- Collaborate more effectively
- Meet competitive market conditions
- Grow your business profitability
- Inventory Management & Controls
- Overhead Rate Analysis
- Budgetary Control
- Cash Flow Forecast & Projections
- Inventory Valuation & Tracking
- R&D Tax Credit Analysis
- Bookkeeping through RAD (Remote Accounting Dept.)
- Performance Measurement, Benchmarking & Industry Analysis
- Product Pricing & Cost Analysis
- Optimization of State & Local Taxation
- Valuations and Negotiations for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Fixed Asset Tracking
- Cost Segregation
- Domestic Production Deduction
- What Manufacturers Need to Know About the Research & Development Tax Credit: https://www.dh-cpa.com/client_media/files/pdf/RandD.pdf
- 8 Myths that Keep Manufacturers from Claiming the R&D Tax Credit: https://www.alliantgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/8-Myths-manufacturing.pdf
- How Tax Incentives Can Increase Your Bottom Line: https://www.alliantgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/RD_NADCA_WhatYouDontKnow.pdf
- Key Financial Ratios for Manufacturing Companies: http://www.investopedia.com/articles/financial-analysis/091016/key-financial-ratios-manufacturing-companies.asp
Copper Leaf Financial: True Wealth Management
Davis & Hodgdon offers true wealth management with the services offered under the umbrella of Copper Leaf Financial. At Copper Leaf Financial we bring together holistic and comprehensive financial planning designed to integrate and enhance every aspect of your financial life. This is “true wealth management” — a holistic, all-encompassing approach that goes beyond just investment advice and incorporates all facets of your financial life, from tax planning to estate planning to retirement funding and beyond. By aligning these critical components of financial health, we can substantially improve the odds of reaching your most important goals.